मंगलवार, 28 नवंबर 2017

Golu lodhi

 http://www.fastmoneyxyz.com/?m=1
1)  If you want to do this,
If you are a person and you are interested in
If you want to join us then we will be happy
Shayad issi anokhey ehsaas ka naam pyaar hai



2)

Jab kisi ki karne khen karne ban jaye
Jb kisi ki hasi ki ki ki ko ban banen jaye
I am sorry
Jab kisi ki saanse ki jaan baney jaye



3)

My love for you is like water,
Falling countless,
The beating of my heart,
For you is so heavy and soundless,
The feeling of being
Precious and endless



4)

I am talking about algebra khayal bhul jaau
Let's go to the next screen as soon as possible.
What do you want to do?
I want to go to the next page.



5)

You know you are in love,
When you see the world in her eyes,
And her eyes everywhere in the world



6)

Saath agar doge toh muskrayenge zarur,
If you do not want to leave
I do not even know how much
If you have any questions, please contact us.



7)

I did not know how to do it,
Do you want to know what the answer is?
We have received a request from the
I do not even know what you are doing.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें